1) Downloading WHMCMS
To download the latest version of WHMCMS login in our client area
then follow these simple instructions:
- From top navbar click on "My Services" link.
- Click on one of your active WHMCMS licenses/purchases to view details.
- Click on "Downloads" tab.
- The latest version should be at the top in this page, inside it you may find multiple files to download, you will need the one recommended for new installations.
2) Installing WHMCMS
- Unzip/Extract contents of the file you have downloaded previously inside one of your PC folders.
- Inside "Upload" folder, you will find 2 different version of WHMCMS, one that supports PHP 7.2, and the other one supports PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.1, pick one of them based on the version of PHP you have in your website.
- Using FTP client (eg. FileZilla) upload the entire folder (/Uploads/PHPx.x) contents inside WHMCS main directory.
- Go to WHMCS Admin Area -> Setup -> Addon Modules, locate WHMCMS module and click on "Activate" button, then after activating it, locate it again and click "Configure" button, select the administrator roles who can access and configure WHMCMS.
- Now go to Admin Area -> Addons -> WHMCMS, it will ask you for license key to activate your installation, you can get this key from our (client area)[https://www.whmcms.com/clientarea.php?action=products] the same page you've downloaded this module from.
- Now WHMCMS has been installed, you may need to check the module settings and set your preferences.